Kendall Jenner Reportedly Does Not Want A Serious Relationship With Blake Griffin
Kendall Jenner reportedly does not want a serious relationship now.
(Photo: Kendall Jenner/ Reuters)
Model-reality TV star Kendall Jenner reportedly does not want a serious relationship with basketball player Blake Griffin.
"They are seeing each other more and Blake is doing everything in his power to make Kendall his girlfriend, but she is keeping him at arm's length because she knows how busy she is," a source told people.com.
"He is super into her. She thinks he's dorky and funny, but also cool and sexy. She thinks he has a certain attractive ‘swagger'.
"She's always working and travelling and knows a full-blown relationship isn't necessarily the best idea, but things are heating up and she is for sure enjoying dating him," the source added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Joins Joe Jonas in NYC as Jonas Brothers Take a Day Off from Their Tour
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships