Khloe Called Out For 'Trump Spray Tan'
Khloe is expecting her first baby with beau Tristan Thompson.
Representative Image: Khloe Kardashian/Reuters Pictures
Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian, who showed off a spray tan while posing in a sheer black brassier, was compared to US President Donald Trump because of the tan.
Khloe let her blonde pony-tail extensions fall over her bust as she posed in her lingerie, mirror.co.uk.
Her fans tweeted: "OMG you gorgeous but please, please, please no Donald Trump's skin tone."
Why is she so orange," asked another.
However, some fans were quick to tell the mum-to-be how incredible she was looking lately.
"Stunning Khloe," one fan told her.
"Damn! She's hot! Khloe you look absolutely gorgeous and amazing," wrote another.
Khloe will be the next Kardashian sister to welcome a baby in 2018, after sister Kylie Jenner welcomed a girl on February 1 weeks after Kim Kardashian celebrated the arrival of her daughter Chicago.
Khloe is expecting her first baby with beau Tristan Thompson in Spring this year.
Recommended For You
- 'Is Kamala Harris Hindu?' What Many Indians Searched for After Biden Picked US Vice President Candidate
- Rhea Chakraborty Called Aamir Khan Once; He Reverted to Her Via 3 Texts, Suggest Call Records
- Xiaomi Has Made This Gorgeous Transparent TV; Just Don’t Knock It Over And Say You Didn’t See It
- Apple iPhone 12 Rumours: Cameras, Design, Display and All Other Features Spotted So Far
- Churails Review: Set in Pakistan, Vigilante Justice Plot Resonates with India