Khloe Called Out For 'Trump Spray Tan'
Khloe is expecting her first baby with beau Tristan Thompson.
Representative Image: Khloe Kardashian/Reuters Pictures
Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian, who showed off a spray tan while posing in a sheer black brassier, was compared to US President Donald Trump because of the tan.
Khloe let her blonde pony-tail extensions fall over her bust as she posed in her lingerie, mirror.co.uk.
Her fans tweeted: "OMG you gorgeous but please, please, please no Donald Trump's skin tone."
Why is she so orange," asked another.
However, some fans were quick to tell the mum-to-be how incredible she was looking lately.
"Stunning Khloe," one fan told her.
"Damn! She's hot! Khloe you look absolutely gorgeous and amazing," wrote another.
Khloe will be the next Kardashian sister to welcome a baby in 2018, after sister Kylie Jenner welcomed a girl on February 1 weeks after Kim Kardashian celebrated the arrival of her daughter Chicago.
Khloe is expecting her first baby with beau Tristan Thompson in Spring this year.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Joins Joe Jonas in NYC as Jonas Brothers Take a Day Off from Their Tour
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]