Kichcha Sudeep On Daughter's Birthday: Stay Happy, Stay Blessed
Kichcha Sudeep shared a photo collage of his daughter Saanvi from her toddler days to present times, on the occasion of her birthday.
credits - Kichcha Sudeep instagram
Southern star Kichcha Sudeep took to Instagram and shared a photo collage of his daughter Saanvi from her toddler days to present times, on the occasion of her birthday.
"Stay happy, stay blessed. We all are proud of you baby," went the caption of the collage.
He later shared another collage of himself along with Saanvi gorging on pizzas.
"Thanks to each one for ur unconditional luv and wshs ....Created a special video for Sanvi. U all have been a beautiful part of my life and I Would luv to share it wth you all. Shall upload it in an hour, " he wrote alongside the image.
Sudeep got married to Priya Radhakrishna in 2001, and the couple welcomed Saanvi in 2004.
He recently shared a collage of photographs on Instagram, where he flaunts a perfectly-chiselled body.
On the acting front, Sudeep was last seen in the Salman Khan-starrer Dabangg 3. He will next be seen in Kotigobba 3 and Phantom.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone Shares Screenshot of Family Group, Reveals Ranveer Singh's Special Name
- Neetu Kapoor Turns Hairstylist For Riddhima After Son Ranbir Kapoor Gave Alia A Haircut At Home
- Zaira Wasim Deletes Twitter, Instagram Accounts After Backlash Over Post on Locust Attacks
- How to Make Alexa Voice Control For Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar And More Work on Your Fire TV Stick
- Is THIS The New Earth That We Have Been Searching For All Along? Is Proxima b Our Big Hope?