Kim Kardashian Expresses Her Concerns Over Surrogacy
Kim Kardashian worried she wouldn't "care" about her third child as much as her other kids.
(Photo: Kim Kardashian West/ Reuters)
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian West was concerned about using a surrogate as she didn't know if she'd "care as much" about the baby. Kim Kardashian worried she wouldn't "care" about her third child as much as her other kids.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star was advised by doctors not to get pregnant again after suffering complications when expecting daughter North, four, and son Saint, two, so she and husband Kanye West used a surrogate to carry their daughter Chicago, who was born last month.
And the 37-year-old beauty admitted she was concerned she wouldn't have as strong a bond with her youngest child because she hadn't carried her herself, reports femalefirst.co.uk. "I just hope I care as much. ... Everyone says it's, like, no different," she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius