Kim Kardashian Mum-shamed for Letting Daughter North Wear Huge Earrings
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star shared a photograph of her doing a "pinky swear" with North and captioned the picture: "Besties for life!"
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been mum-shamed by social media users for letting her six-year-old daughter North West wear massive hoop earrings. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star shared a photograph of her doing a "pinky swear" with North and captioned the picture: "Besties for life!"
The photograph got nearly 60,00,000 'likes' within the first half an hour of it posting, reports mirror.co.uk.
Though the early followers were full of praise for the adorable photograph, things later turned unsavoury as the size of North's hoop earrings started to become the focus of the image.
One wrote: "Cute but those giant hoops for a little girl??"
Another commented: "North has no business wearing hoops that big at what, 6?
They're gonna pull on her little holes."
"Hey I know you'd like to see your kids all stylish and cool. But she's too small to be wearing such a big hoop! Will affect her ear hole in the future. Two sizes smaller would have been okay," said a user.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes