Kourtney Kardashian to Launch Makeup Line
Kourtney Kardashian set to follow in sister Kylie Jenner's footsteps!
(Photo: Kourtney Kardashian/ Reuters)
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is set to launch her own range of cosmetics to rival her sisters Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner's brands.
According to tmz.com, Kourtney has filed legal documents to own the business name "Kourt" but, in order to keep things under wraps for the time being, she filed the application under her company "2Die4Kourt".
Although it is not known for sure whether Kourtney will bring out her own cosmetics range, she has been uploading more beauty-related content on her application, including her favourite natural products and her everyday makeup routine.
Her sister Kylie's range -- Kylie Cosmetics -- keeps expanding year on year but is known for liquid lipsticks, lip liners, eye-shadow palettes, concealers and foundation.
Kim, 37, on the other hand, launched her KKW beauty range in 2016 and just two months ago dropped a line of shimmering highlighters and lip glosses.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Spotify Premium Now Available With 3 Months of Free Access for New Users
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Deadpool Star Ryan Reynolds Just Broke Hearts of Marvel Fans Who Begged Him to Save Spider-Man
- India Women's Football Team to Play Two Friendlies Against Uzbekistan
- Jemimah Rodrigues Impresses Yorkshire Teammates With Impromptu Concert