Kriti Sanon Bakes Soft Buns to Bust Lockdown Boredom
Actress Kriti Sanon recently tried baking soft buns, to bust lockdown boredom.
Actress Kriti Sanon recently tried baking soft buns, to bust lockdown boredom. She took to Instagram and shared photographs and videos of her baking adventure.
In the first clip, she is seen making the buns, which she then puts on a tray. Alongside the image, she wrote: "Attempting baking soft buns."
In the next video, she is seen adding seasoning to the dish. "Lil bit of seasoning," she wrote.
The last video shows Kriti placing the buns in the oven.
Kriti had earlier shared a photograph of herself and captioned it with a line of the song "Aankhon ki gustakhiyan" from the Salman Khan- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-starrer "Hum DIl De Chuke Sanam", which released in 1999.
On the work front, Kriti will next be seen in "Mimi", directed by Laxman Utekar. The film is a remake of the National Award-winning 2011 Marathi film "Mala Aai Vhhaychay".
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Goes on Sale Today in India: Price, Specifications and More
- WATCH: George Floyd's Daughter Saying 'Daddy Changed the World' Leaves Internet Teary-eyed
- Virat Kohli's Ability to Chase Down Totals is Phenomenal: Steve Smith
- Instagram Goes Dark after Celebrities, Influencers Post Black Squares in Solidarity of Black Lives Matter
- Is This Our First Look at Android TV Being Rebranded And Repackaged to Google TV?