Kriti Sanon Bakes Soft Buns to Bust Lockdown Boredom
Actress Kriti Sanon recently tried baking soft buns, to bust lockdown boredom.
Actress Kriti Sanon recently tried baking soft buns, to bust lockdown boredom. She took to Instagram and shared photographs and videos of her baking adventure.
In the first clip, she is seen making the buns, which she then puts on a tray. Alongside the image, she wrote: "Attempting baking soft buns."
In the next video, she is seen adding seasoning to the dish. "Lil bit of seasoning," she wrote.
The last video shows Kriti placing the buns in the oven.
Kriti had earlier shared a photograph of herself and captioned it with a line of the song "Aankhon ki gustakhiyan" from the Salman Khan- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-starrer "Hum DIl De Chuke Sanam", which released in 1999.
On the work front, Kriti will next be seen in "Mimi", directed by Laxman Utekar. The film is a remake of the National Award-winning 2011 Marathi film "Mala Aai Vhhaychay".
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Colin Kaepernick Defends Protesters After Police Killing of Unarmed Black Man George Floyd
- WATCH: Farmers are Blasting 'DJ Music' to Fight the Locust Attack in North India
- Virat Kohli Should Divorce Anushka, Says BJP MLA Who Filed Complaint Against Actress for Paatal Lok
- Is Google Ready to Invest in Vodafone Idea? Reports Indicate Google’s Latest India Push
- Premier League 2019-20: Full Match Schedule of Remaining Matches and Indian Start Time