Kylie Jenner Now Has Her Own Instagram filter
Kylie Jenner's filter will also add false lashes, contouring and a softly flattering blur to Instagrammers' faces.
(Image: Instagram/ Kylie Jenner)
Television personality and model Kylie Jenner has got her very own custom filter on Instagram.
Jenner's followers can now open the application's front-facing camera and take seven of Kylie Cosmetics' most popular Lip Kit shades Candy K, Dolce, Posie K, Say No More, Shady, Boy Bye and Glitz for a virtual test through the filter, reports pagesix.com
Jenner's filter will also add false lashes, contouring and a softly flattering blur to Instagrammers' faces.
Since the almost billionaire‘s beauty products are sold exclusively online, the filter should prove useful for those wishing to try out a shade before purchasing. Since the make-up mogul founded Kylie Cosmetics in February 2016, her company has earned a revenue of $630 million.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Belatedly Gets the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Update With Bug Fixes And Improvements
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s