Kylie Jenner Now Has Her Own Instagram filter
Kylie Jenner's filter will also add false lashes, contouring and a softly flattering blur to Instagrammers' faces.
(Image: Instagram/ Kylie Jenner)
Television personality and model Kylie Jenner has got her very own custom filter on Instagram.
Jenner's followers can now open the application's front-facing camera and take seven of Kylie Cosmetics' most popular Lip Kit shades Candy K, Dolce, Posie K, Say No More, Shady, Boy Bye and Glitz for a virtual test through the filter, reports pagesix.com
Jenner's filter will also add false lashes, contouring and a softly flattering blur to Instagrammers' faces.
Since the almost billionaire‘s beauty products are sold exclusively online, the filter should prove useful for those wishing to try out a shade before purchasing. Since the make-up mogul founded Kylie Cosmetics in February 2016, her company has earned a revenue of $630 million.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inside Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor's Wedding Anniversary Party
- Here's Why Aishwarya Rai is a Good Choice for the Hindi Version of Maleficent 2
- Copycat Art For Katrina Kaif's Make-up Line?
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India