Lady Gaga Doesn't Remember the Last Time She Bathed
Lady Gaga shared a funny exchange on social media she had with her personal assistant, who questioned Gaga's cleanliness after realising that she had been working non-stop on her new album 'LG 6'.
Image: Lady Gaga/Instagram
Singer Lady Gaga has been so focussed on completing her upcoming sixth album that she's forgotten to bathe.
The "Bad romance" songstress took to Twitter on Wednesday to share a funny exchange she had with her personal assistant, who questioned Gaga's cleanliness after realising that she had been working non-stop on the follow-up to her 2016 release -- Joanne, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"My assistant: when was the last time you bathed. me: i don't remember," the singer tweeted.
Gaga added the hashtag: "#LG6," letting fans know her sixth studio project was the cause of her poor personal hygiene of late.
The "Shallow" hitmaker has been teasing fans about the album for months.
In March, she poked fun at rumours suggesting she was secretly expecting her first child by responding: "Rumours I'm pregnant? Yeah, I'm pregnant with #LG6."
Prior to hitting the studio to focus on the project, Gaga had been busy promoting her hit movie musical "A Star Is Born", for which she won the 2019 Best Original Song Oscar for "Shallow", while she also launched her new makeup brand, Haus Laboratories, over the summer.
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 Promo Out, Rohit Shetty Welcomes Contestants To His ‘Darr Ki University’
- Who is Arushi Sharma, the New Actress in Love Aaj Kal Trailer?
- Bigg Boss 13: Anup Soni Supports Sidharth Shukla, Says He Never Misbehaved on Balika Vadhu Sets
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch