Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Bipasha Basu Open To Do Reality Television, Says Fiction Will Take Time
She believes that we're still catering to a different set of audience.
Image: Yogen Shah
In the year 2015, Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu made her television debut with the reality series Darr Sabko Lagta Hai. The actress decided not to follow the norm and went ahead supporting the horror genre in the television industry. She has previously worked in films like Alone, Raaz, Aatma and Darna Zaroori Hai – all of which belong to the same genre.
While talking to News18.com at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week, the actress expressed that she’s still open to do reality television but that fiction will take time. “Yes, I ’m open to television but mostly I’d like to think reality show at this point of time. I’ll get to fiction in a bit”.
With shows like ‘POW Bandi Yudhh Ki’ and 24, the remake of American series of the same name, one may see some progression of content on Indian television. To this, the actress said, “Absolutely. The fiction is growing, but very slowly. We’re still catering to a very different kind of audience but the mindsets are changing”.
Bipasha, who turned the showstopper for Falguni Shane Peacock, credited her husband Karan Singh Grover for choosing her show outfit. She said, “Actually Falguni sent two outfits, Karan chose this one. He said you’re looking like a princess and you’ve to wear that”. The actress sashayed down the runway in a pastel gown.
Recommended For You
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- RBI Committee Recommendations For KYC on Google Duo or Apple FaceTime Could See Larger Implementation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s