Lip Gloss Makes A Return For Fall
Here's a list of lip glosses that are making waves this fall.
(Photo: Representative Image/ Reuters)
After a good few years of domination, it looks as though matte lipstick's days might finally be numbered.
There has been a resurgence in glossier textures recently, both on and off the catwalk, and the trend was given the ultimate stamp of approval this September by Rihanna, whose debut beauty collection includes only one lip product; a ‘Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer.' And the star isn't the only makeup entrepreneur looking for a little shimmer this season -- everyone from Kim Kardashian to Beyonce has been spotted sporting a glistening pout lately. Here are five glosses making waves this fall.
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
Rihanna's ‘Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer' not only delivers a high-shine rose nude gloss -- it also contains shea butter to hydrate the lips from within.
Cruelty-free cosmetics line Tarte has made it easy to transition to the glossy side with the launch of its new, limited-edition ‘Tarteist Lip Bling Top Coat'. The gold-hued gloss has been designed to be worn on its own or over lipsticks to add a festive, metallic edge to your lip color of choice.
Kat Von D Beauty
Claiming to be the "world's first 24-hour glimmer lipstick," Kat Von D's ‘Everlasting Glimmer Veil' provides a liquid-crystal finish for a foiled look.
Marc Jacobs' ‘Enamored Hi-Shine lacquer' promises "supreme gloss" in 29 vivid shades, from rosy nudes to burnt orange hues. The high-shine formula is also mint-scented.
Take the shimmery look one step further with Ciate London's ‘Glitter Flip' -- a metallic liquid lipstick that results in an "extreme glitter finish".
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor Step Out for a Romantic Luncheon in Mumbai, See Pics
- India Drawn Alongside Qatar in 2nd Round of 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and K20 India Launch: Price, Availability, Features, and More
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone
- Kane Williamson’s World - What if India Had Dared to Embrace it Themselves?