Lockdown Diaries: 'Moody Chef' Bhumi Pednekar Makes a Pizza
Bhumi Pednekar revealed that she has prepared the base as well as the toppings, and shared a video of the process on Instagram.
credits - Bhumi Pednekar instagram
Actress Bhumi Pednekar has prepared a pizza to beat the lockdown blues, and she not surprisingly calls its her "comfort food".
Bhumi revealed that she has prepared the base as well as the toppings, and shared a video of the process on Instagram. The actress also called herself a "moody chef".
"Pednekar's Pizzeria (We made it from scratch and it tasted). #ComfortFood #pizza #instafood #food #BhumitheBaker #moodychef," Bhumi captioned.
Commenting on Bhumi's post, Ayushmann Khurrana's wife Tahira Kashyap asked for the recipe of the base. Bhumi shared the recipe and wrote: "I really feel like chef Bhumi."
Actor-producer Jackky Bhagnani commented: "That looks great", in reply to which the actress expressed: "It tasted great too...am actually shocked with the way my foods been turning out."
Recently, on Easter, Bhumi baked a walnut and dates cake. Sharing a photo of the cake on Instagram, the Pati Patni Aur Woh actress called herself "Bhumi the Baker".
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- MobiKwik Disappeared From The Google Play Store Because of Aarogya Setu Ads, But is Now Back
- Citius, Altius, Fortius: How New Noida DM is Winning Social Media while Fighting Covid-19
- Is Google Ready to Invest in Vodafone Idea? Reports Indicate Google’s Latest India Push
- Mahesh Babu Masters Mirrorfie with Sitara, See Pic
- Arjun Reddy Actress Sai Sudha Gets Cinematographer Shyam K Naidu Arrested for Allegedly Cheating Her