Lockdown Diaries: Nora Fatehi Turns Chef for Iftaar
Nora Fatehi has shared photographs and videos of herself, where she can be seen preparing pumpkin soup and beghrir for Iftaar.
credits - Nora Fatehi instagram
Iftaar has triggered off the culinary skills in Nora Fatehi amid the lockdown.
Nora took to Instagram Stories, where she shared photographs and videos of her dishes for iftaari, the meal eaten by Muslims after sunset during Ramzan.
In one video, Nora prepares pumpkin soup.
She captioned: "Making pumpkin soup today."
In another video, she was seen garnishing the soup, saying: "So today, I am making a pumpkin potato carrot soup for Iftaar."
She also prepared beghrir, a Moroccan dish. "There is no Iftaar without beghrir," she said.
On the acting front, Nora will next be seen in the Ajay Devgn-starrer Bhuj: The Pride Of India.
In a short time, Nora has established herself as one of the best dancers in Bollywood, with hits such as Manohari (Baahubali: The Beginning), Dilbar (Satyamev Jayate), O saki saki (Batla House), Kamariya (Stree) and Ek toh kam zindagani (Marjaavaan), besides her recent hit Garmi in Street Dancer 3D.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Is THIS The New Earth That We Have Been Searching For All Along? Is Proxima b Our Big Hope?
- Ravi Mohan Saini, Who Won 1 Crore in KBC Junior at 14, is Now the SP of Porbandar
- Arjun Reddy Actress Sai Sudha Gets Cinematographer Shyam K Naidu Arrested for Allegedly Cheating Her
- Colin Kaepernick Defends Protesters After Police Killing of Unarmed Black Man George Floyd
- Premier League 2019-20: Full Match Schedule of Remaining Matches and Indian Start Time