Lockdown Diaries: Shruti Haasan Picks Strong Women As Guests For Online Session
Some of the topics of discussion will be how to stay strong, maintain mental balance and keeping patience. Those joining her include life coach Gayatri Aptekar, lawyer Priyanka Khimani, among others.
Actress-singer Shruti Haasan has been active on social media ever since the lockdown began a few days ago. She has been sharing recipes along with hair and skin care tips. The actress has now decided to go live on Instagram with interactions featuring select guests.
The guests will be strong and independent women from all walks of life. Those joining her include women like life coach Gayatri Aptekar, lawyer Priyanka Khimani, dancer Ashlee Nino and actress Sarah Hay.
Ways to stay strong, maintain mental balance and keeping patience will be some of the topics of discussion.
"I have a close group of women who are my friends, but I also have larger circle of women whom I have been interacting with that have been inspiring me. They are from different walks of life," said Shruti.
"I thought it would be lovely to interact with them on various topics and I like that they are from different places, different topics and different professions. I hope that people enjoy it as well," she added.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Alia-Ranbir Spend Family Time with Neetu Kapoor, Riddhima Sahni and Soni Razdan, See Pics
- Ghanaian Footballer, Stuck at Mumbai Airport in India for 74 Days, Shifted to Hotel
- Janhvi Kapoor Jokes She Wants to Have a Kid with New Picture Post on Instagram
- Google Currents Replaces Google+ Next Month, But is it Really For You or Your Company?
- Reliance Jio Prepaid Customers Can Now Get Free Annual Subscription to Disney+ Hotstar VIP