Look of the day: Aditi Rao Hydari looks regal in a pale pink Sukriti and Aakriti outfit at 'Wazir' screening
Simple yet elegant is what defines her fashion picks the best.
While Aditi Rao Hydari is busy promoting her upcoming film 'Wazir', the fashionistas are taking some style cures from the charming actress. Simple yet elegant is what defines her fashion picks the best. At a recent screening of her upcoming film, she opted for a pale pink Sukriti and Aakriti ensemble. Giving off a sharara feel, the kurta had a fitted bodice with a flared skirt. To complete her look, she wore Amrapali jhumkis and stuck to a middle parted hairdo with her fit and flare outfit. The 'Guddu Rangeela' actress looked stunning with her usual charismatic smile while posing for the shutterbugs.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Netflix Lets You Set Reminders For Upcoming Movies or Shows, But Only on The TV
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?