Look of the day: Katrina Kaif cuts an elegant figure in Anamika Khanna at JIO MAMI opening ceremony
Katrina Kaif pulled out all the stops to stun us in an Anamika Khanna outfit as she attended the opening ceremony of the 17th Mumbai Film Festival held at the Gateway of India.
Katrina Kaif pulled out all the stops to stun us in an Anamika Khanna outfit as she attended the opening ceremony of the 17th Mumbai Film Festival held at the Gateway of India. The actress wore an emblazoned cape top teamed up with a black skirt (we had seen something similar on Jacqueline Fernandez at IIFA). She flashed her midriff in the high-waist skirt. Keeping her tresses open those earrings just added to her looks. Scroll down to see more pictures.
(Photo courtesy: Yogen Shah)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Parth Samthaan Had a Crush on Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Komolika Aamna Sharif
- Kriti Kharbanda Confirms Dating Pulkit Samrat, Says Wanted Parents to Know First
- Watch: The Cosmic 'Dance of Avoidance' that Keeps Two of Neptune's Moons from Crashing
- 9-Year-Old with IQ of Atleast 145 to Become the Youngest Graduate with a Degree
- Instagram Cracks Down on Ghosty, a Scary Stalking App For Android Phones