Look of the day: Sonam Kapoor rules the IFFM red carpet in a Paulo Sebastian outfit
Sonam Kapoor is showing off her fashion credentials at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne.
She rules the fashion world and she always picks up the best outfit from designers across the world for her public appearances. At the second day of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne she wore a stunning outfit by Paulo Sebastian that featured a dramatic cape. Those earrings that she wore were from Shruti Shushma Fine Jewellery, the golden clutch from Thale Blanc and rings by Anmol. The outfit gave her an hourglass figure and she looked every inch the princess in it.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'What is Article 370?' Becomes Most Searched Term by Indians on Google in 2019
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai's Brother Blasts Arhaan Khan's Claims, Says This is Rubbish and Upsetting
- Avengers Endgame to Game of Thrones to Billy Porter, Here are Most Googled Searches in Entertainment
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- Love Has 'Nose' Limits: Picture Of Two-Toed Sloths 'Taking It Slow' Goes Viral