Looking for a place where you can unwind as you enjoy great view? Here's an option
This place offers you a magnificent view of the Millennium City and the swimming pool besides the lounge that gives the perfect milieu.
With the winter solstice occurring next month, Delhi winters are going to be chillier and nothing can be a better place to enjoy the nip in the air than being on a rooftop, getting the most stunning view from the lounge and some intoxicating cocktails to rev you up. Vibe: The Sky Bar in Gurgaon offers you exactly the same. This place offers you a magnificent view of the Millennium City and the swimming pool besides the lounge that gives the perfect milieu.
While you head to this place – which is the best place to unwind – you can also prepare yourself to try some of the most exotic drinks and cocktails they offer – the most popular being Lakdi Ka Tarbooz, Bubblegum cocktail, Angoori Tink and Achari Mojito. Every drink has a story and the F&B manager of this property Soumitra Lodh has made sure that his cocktails become an instant hit among the masses. Presentation remains the highlight of every drink that they offer. And one can’t stop falling in love with the place.
Vibe: The Sky Bar has a wide range of finger food available which are both lip-smacking and appetizing.
Delhi winters are just going to be amazing at this place and we recommend you to visit this place for any of soirees with friends or family.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Go Air Offering Discounted Flight Tickets at Just Rs 957, International Airfare at Rs 5,295
- Netflix is Now Listing Top 10 Most Viewed Movies And TV Shows in India
- Margot Robbie, Dua Lipa Hail Harvey Weinstein's Conviction, Call it Victory for Survivors Everywhere
- How Anil, Janhvi, Sanjay Kapoor and Family Remembered Sridevi on Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- Huawei Has a New Foldable Phone Called The Mate Xs And it Costs $2700