Luxury Perfume Brand Mocemsa Comes To India
It will be available in twelve distinct fragrances.
Image: AFP Relax News
Mocemsa, a luxury perfumery brand made in Spain, makes its debut in the Indian market with the range of perfumes for both men and women .
Housed at Barcelona, the brand promises to redefine the Indian fragrance industry with its specialised products.
"My passion for perfumes developed at a very young age and I was lucky enough to get trained and learn the art of perfume developed at a very young age and I was lucky enough to get trained and learn the art of perfume creation at a world-renowned perfumery school under the guidance of many prominent names in the industry," said its founder Pulkit Malhotra.
"I could have easily opted to work for international brands after I became an expert in fragrance making process but I chose to work for my people back in India," he added.
Available in twelve distinct fragrances, six each for men and women, the brand specialises in luxury perfumes accessible to Indian men and women. It will be available at multi brand lifestyle stores across the country and online.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: When I Met Rashami She Was On Road With No Money, Says Arhaan Khan
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Earns Double of Panipat in First Weekend at Box Office
- 'Most Famous Refugee Family': Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary & Joseph as Caged Immigrants
- Sania Mirza's Sister Anam Feels Grateful, Shares Snaps of Her Bridal Shower on Social Media
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting