Magic Of Moon, Stars Inspire Designer Mithi Kalra
Designer Mithi Kalra, who launched her new 'Moonlight Collection' at the India Runway Week, says she found inspiration in the purity and sanctity attached to the moon and stars.
"Moonlight came to me almost naturally as I had always been fascinated with the purity and sanctity that is attached to the moon and stars and the magic we all have believed in from our very childhood," she said.
"And the monochrome trend is something I feel, even though in vogue from long, was in a need for some reinvention. So, I decided to play with somewhat sensual cuts and patterns on delicate yet easily wearable fabrics, as is apparent in my designs for this year's fashion runway," Kalra said in a statement.
Her line includes short party dresses, flowing ball gowns and full-length cocktail dresses.
The designer is an alumnus of the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Recommended For You
- Deepika-Ranveer Wedding: It was Love Personified to See Them Together, Reveals Guest
- EICMA 2018: Top Electric Bikes Unveiled At The Event
- Taylor Moves to Three in ICC ODI Rankings Behind Kohli & Rohit
- Bigg Boss 12: Teejay Writes Open Letter to Makers, Asks Why Karanvir is 'Ridiculed' Every Weekend
- Do You Know What Stan Lee's Catchphrase 'Excelsior' Really Means?