Mahira Khan Ups the Glam Quotient with a Stylish Twist to Saree, See Pics
Mahira Khan's western twist to the Indian saree is interesting. Take a look.
A file photo of Mahira Khan.
In the last couple of years we have seen the Indian six-yard wonder get several stylish twists to make it more appealing and wearable for younger generations. From trouser-sarees, saree-gowns to dhoti-style sarees, there have been several innovations and reinventions with regards to drapes and the way a saree can be worn differently at various occasions.
And now, Pakistani actress Mahira Khan has given us one more stylish way to sport the traditional Indian garment.
At a recent event in the neighbouring country, Pakistan International Film Festival, Mahira was clicked dressed in a Mahgul printed saree which she teamed with a white knotted crop shirt. The look was a straight pickup from Mahgul's Spring/Summer collection that was showcased days ago.
While the interesting spin to the ensemble looked uber chic, Mahira rounded off her look with danglers, neat center-parted bun and perfect makeup.
Take a look.
Credit: @Murrad Rahim
We think Mahira's new twist to the saree was both chic and sexy. What do you think of her look? Tell us in the comments section below.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Injured Shaw Ruled out of Tests, Agarwal & Rahul Specialist Openers
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- Carey Hopes Steve Waugh’s Presence Helps Transition to Red-ball Cricket
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8