Malaika Arora, Kriti Sanon: Bollywood's Glamorous Lot Takes Over The LFW 2017 Runway
The ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 has got the best of designers and showstoppers on board.
The ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017 has got the best of designers and showstoppers on board. The fifth and the last day of the fashion extravaganza witnessed the likes of Malaika Arora and Kriti Sanon turn showstoppers for some of the most prominent names in the fashion industry.
Malaika Arora, who happens to be every fashion connoisseur's delight, sashayed down in a Ridhi Mehra red ensemble. She opted for a sheer, red, tulle jumpsuit, lavishly covered with tassels and a seductive long trail with beaded fringing from the designer's collection titled 'Adorne'.
Kriti Sanon looked regal as she glided down in an ornate bralette and lehenga with enticing ruffled long trails to close Arpita Mehta's show. The collection titled 'Midnight Muse' comprised of slip dresses, jackets, pleated palazzo pants, crop top sets and ruffled floral lehengas.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Gulzar, Poonam Dhillon Attend Khayyam's Prayer Meet; Kapil Sharma Accused of Disrespecting Women
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ Prices Start Rs 69,990: All The Launch Offers
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down