Malaika Arora Oozes Elegance in a Stunning White Bow Dress
Malaika Arora looked like a complete vision in a white asymmetrical dress from the Lebanese designer Aiisha Ramadan's Resort collection 2019.
Malaika Arora is undoubtedly the iconic trendsetter of Bollywood, known to serve style goals with trendy outfits. And she just outdid herself with this latest outfit.
After her recent trip to the Maldives, where she attended a ‘bachelorette trip’ with her girl gang, Malaika is in now in Goa for her friend's wedding. We already know that whether she is hanging out with her girl gang or is on a rejuvenating vacation, the diva never fails to slay her outfits in the most stylish manner.
This time the fashionista looked like a complete vision in a white asymmetrical dress from the Lebanese designer Aiisha Ramadan's Resort collection of 2019.
The diva flaunted the dress along with a pair of golden heels and white-silver statement rings and danglers. The all-white dress was glamorous in every sense, but the highlight of the outfit was the exaggerated bow in the front.
Malaika broke the monotony of the all-white outfit as she decided to tint her lips maroon, which also gave a finishing touch to her already ravishing look.
Be it a lunch date, holiday or even her gym look, lately, Malaika has been spotted in a number of white outfits. Looks like she is hinting us towards her favourite summer trend.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge
- Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Get Samsung’s The Frame QLED Smart TV at Rs 72,000
- This Man Has the Same Pathological Laughing Disorder as Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
- Quinton de Kock's Reaction After Indian Fan Breaches Security to Touch His Feet is Priceless
- Sanya Malhotra Grooves to Ghungroo from War, Sets Dance Floor and Social Media on Fire