Manisha Koirala, After Battling Cancer, Shares The Book of Untold Stories
Manisha, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2012, will be authoring the book about the experience of surviving the illness.
Image: Yogen Shah
Actress Manisha Koirala has penned her first book titled The Book of Untold Stories.
Manisha on Wednesday took to Instagram, where she shared the look of her first book.
"Thank you Penguin India, Gurveen Chadha for encouraging me to tell stories. '...Untold Stories'. My first book. Hopefully, many would follow as I am loving the process," she said.
Manisha, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2012, will reportedly be authoring the book about the experience of surviving the illness.
On the acting front, Manisha was last seen in Rajkummar Hirani's Sanju, based on actor Sanjay Dutt's life.
Recommended For You
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- Netflix Hopes a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India is The Winning Ticket
- After #SareeTwitter, Indian Men Are 'Growing' the New Trend of #BeardTwitter
- Watch: Airline Passenger Caught Using Toes to Scroll Through In-Flight Entertainment