Manushi Chhillar Offers Prayers At Siddhivinayak Temple
Manushi seeks blessings from Lord Ganesha at the Siddhivinayak Temple .
(Photo: Manushi Chhillar/ Yogen Shah)
Newly-crowned Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar and her family members on Monday offered prayers at the Siddhivinayak Temple at Prabhadevi here, an official said.
"She came here with her family at 5.15 am for 'darshan' and spent some time at the temple premises," well-known Marathi actor and the Temple Trust Chairman Aadesh C. Bandekar told IANS.
Later, Manushi tweeted: "Seeking blessings from Lord Ganesha at the Siddhivinayak Temple in Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai. So much positivity around the place."
The medical student from Haryana -- who brought the coveted crown to India after 16 years -- was clad in a simple light blue ghaghra-choli-dupatta and sported shining gold-and-saffron stole, and a large 'tilak' on her forehead.
The Miss World 2017 was accompanied by her medico parents Mithrabasu and Neelam Chhillar, and her brother.
She returned to India on early Saturday with the crown and was accorded a warm welcome at the international airport here.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Salman Khan Miffed with Ranbir Kapoor's Tentative Film's Title Devil?
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments