Mariah Carey To Kick Start A Beauty Company
Carey launched a glam holiday make-up collection last year.
A file photo of Mariah Carey.
Singer Mariah Carey and her longtime manager, Stella Bulochnikov, are reportedly planning to open a beauty company.
"Mariah and Stella are opening a business together, their own beauty company that they hope will feature their own products of make-up, skin care and fragrances," a source told pagesix.com.
"They plan on opening a brick-and-mortar store in Beverly Hills and have been secretly looking at a number of retail spaces with a plan to unveil it this holiday season or next year by the latest," the source added.
Carey along with Bulochnikov and their team were spotted on Thursday viewing an empty retail space on Beverly Drive.
Carey launched a glam holiday make-up collection last year with MAC Cosmetics, which featured her trademark sparkly and champagne nude tones.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Bajrang Punia to Get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues
- Ashes 2019: Ponting Advises Warner to Take Aggressive Route Against Broad