Masaba Gupta Finds Designing Children Clothing Line Tougher
Masaba finds kids so temperamental and more finicky than adults.
A file photo of Masaba Gupta.
New Delhi: Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, who recently created a collection for children, says designing a line for little ones is tougher than creating a range for adults.
Asked which is tougher - designing kidswear or adult wear, Masaba said: "Definitely the kidswear. It's something I have not done before, so I did not have a reference point I did not know. I did not have a parameter to judge if I am doing it right or not."
Known for revolutionising fashion, Masaba, who drew inspiration from the eye colour pallete of Maybelline New York in the Amazon India Fashion Week, says it was tougher to design for children because they "are so temperamental and they are more finicky than adults".
Recommended For You
- Proteas Exploit Smith's Weakness Against Left-arm Spin
- Saroj Khan Refuses To Comment on Jacqueline Fernandez's Highly Criticised 'Ek do teen' Revival
- Beatles Drummer Ringo Starr Knighted For Services To Music
- Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Scam: Here's How it Helped Elect Donald Trump as US President
- Stars Ooze Glamour at News18 REEL Movie Awards Red Carpet