Meet The Worst Dressed Celebrities Of This Week
We bring you some celebrities who went for a miss in the week gone by.
Image: Instagram/ Richa Chadha, Yogen Shha
The awards season is here and so is the fashion extravaganza. The recent red carpets saw celebrities shun the usual cuts and colours and opt for bold cuts and high slits. While most of their experiments worked well, some fell a little short. We bring you some celebrities who went for a miss in the week gone by.
Richa Chadha chose a Priyanka Gangwal dress for a recent movie premiere. She didn't opt for any jewellery and completed her look with a pair of Christian Louboutin sandals.
Another appearance that went wrong for us was the one when she chose a metallic gown for a recent award ceremony.
Huma Qureshi turned up in a peplum hem and sleeve Madison top with black jeggings. Even though she tried to accentuate the look with a pair of glittery pumps and dainty jewellery, it failed to strike a chord.
Pooja Bedi was recently snapped at an event sporting a suit which didn't really work well for her.
Never the one to shy away from experimenting, Urvashi Rautela sported a maroon gown at the screening of XXX: Return of Xander Cage. It'd be nice if she takes it down a notch - the overall look was a bit too much of everything.
Shraddha paired a sheer-sleeved Zara top with a tight-fit skirt while promoting her film OK Jaanu. Her hairdo and the booties did very little to enhance her overall glam quotient.
Recommended For You
- IPL Auction: Here is The List of Players Sold So Far
- Wish I Were from Pakistan: Sonu Nigam Takes a Jibe at Music Industry for 'Ignoring' Indian Singers
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Huawei P20 Pro is The Best Camera Phone of The Year
- Rapper T-Pain Accused of Lifting Arijit Singh's 'Tum Hi Ho' Melody, YouTube Removes Video
- WATCH | Runs Made When Team Loses Shouldn't Count: Gambhir
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s