Melania sparkles at Donald Trump address
She rocked that sequined skirt suit.
File photo of Melania Trump. Image courtesy: Reuters
US First Lady Melania Trump dazzled in a sequined black suit at her husband Donald Trump's first joint address to Congress here.
Melania Trump was seen wearing a jacket, which retails for $4,995, with a matching skirt worth $4,595, from Michael Kors' Spring 2017 collection, the New York Daily News reported.
It is the third time the First Lady has worn the New York City-based designer to a prominent event.
Last month, she wore wide-legged white Michael Kors pants, paired with a black blouse and black wool coat to meet Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife Akie.
On Election Day, Melania Trump wore a white Michael Kors dress under a Balmain coat.
The event was one of the first major appearances by the First Lady, following inauguration and the visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. She has kept a lower profile than past first ladies, staying in New York while her young son Barron Trump finishes school.
The repeat comes after a number of designers refused to dress the First Lady.
"I have no interest whatsoever in dressing Melania Trump," Marc Jacobs told Women's Wear Daily in November.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right