Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
Melania Trump was in no mood to play along for the cameras.
Representative Image: Reuters
Donald Trump’s first official overseas trip as US president has produced yet another viral moment for the internet to obsess over. Peace is a central theme of President Donald Trump’s landmark visit to the Middle East but he may need to urgently mend some tensions much closer to home.
Melania Trump declined holding her husband's hand as the pair arrived in Israel for the US president's first foreign visit. The footage shared online shows Mr. Trump extending his hand only for Melania to briskly slap it away.
— Haaretz.com (@haaretzcom) May 22, 2017
Melania was dressed elegant in a crisp white pencil skirt and a blazer with dark glasses over her eyes. She was lagging a half-step behind, when President Trump stretched his palm backward to catch her right hand. The first lady appeared to brush away her husband’s attempt to hold her hand.
Video of the moment has gone viral. The White House has not responded to requests for comment.
It is not the first time that photographs and video clips of Melania Trump’s reactions to her husband have come under close social media scrutiny. At Trump’s inauguration, a clip of the first lady’s facial expression after he turned towards her went viral.
— Ashley Feinberg (@ashleyfeinberg) January 23, 2017
Looks like, Melania served her revenge cold!
Recommended For You
- Parineeti Slams Report That Claimed She Will not be a Bridesmaid at Priyanka Chopra's Wedding
- Flanked by the Best Boys: Shweta, Abhishek Bachchan on Koffee with Karan
- Novak Djokovic Eyes Semis After Dismissing Alexander Zverev at ATP Finals
- In Conversation With Mahesh Rajoria – Head, Maruti Driving School on Aritra Introduction
- While You Were Busy Following #DeepVeerKiShadi, Here Are 7 Other Things That Happened in India Today