There is no disputing that winter can have a negative impact on your skin. Your skin might suffer greatly from the harsh winter conditions, including frigid winds, subfreezing temperatures, and inside heat. During the winter, everyone—not just women—needs a dependable skincare routine. Both men and women experience rough patches, dryness, and itchy skin as the chilly air takes its toll. You can make sure that your skin is equipped to withstand the weather by following the proper winter skin-care routine. You can remain on top of your skin’s health throughout winter with a regular regimen of washing, moisturising, and winter skin care.
Here are some great grooming tips for men to keep their skin radiant and healthy throughout the winter.
1. Showers are a must: Shower often because the dry winter air and your numerous layers of clothing aren’t doing your skin any favours in the cleanliness department. Use a moderate shower gel that cleans well without stripping your skin of moisture. If you have the guts, take lukewarm showers rather than hot, steamy ones because hot showers can dry out your skin.
2. Moisturize: After a nice shower, you may feel really dry, so moisturise correctly and frequently. Use a face cream and an excellent, nourishing body lotion. The skin damage is being exacerbated by your room heaters and the length of time spent indoors. So, hydrate your skin for its benefit.
ALSO READ: Effective Skincare Routine that Every Man Needs
3. Don’t forget about fragrances: Your underarms are currently experiencing not just dark and gloomy days, but also wool-filled thermals that will encourage the growth of bacteria and lead to offensive odours. After months of hibernation, garments that have been stored in cabinets smell of naphthalene, neem leaves, dry cleaning, etc. So having a nice scent is essential! Spray some on the garments and regularly use colognes.
4. Sunscreen: Although we typically connect sunscreen with the summer, it is also essential for winter skin care. On a typical winter day, the midday sunbathing that we all like and the chilly winds that make our faces dry combine to damage our skin. Sunscreen is a need if you intend to go to the hills unless you want to get a serious sunburn.
5. Oil is your bestfriend: There’s a reason why oil has been mentioned in grooming advice across platforms for millennia. Winter months often result in dry, damaged hair. To maintain your hair and beard looking like a million dollars, a superb hair and beard oil is advised.
ALSO READ: Wintertime Mistakes Men With Oily Skin Commit and What to Do Otherwise
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here