Merry Christmas 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Xmas with Cancer-Stricken Children; See Pics
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan met the young cancer-stricken children at the Tata Memorial Hospital as a part of Christmas Day festivities.
It's that time of the year when most children look forward to seeing Santa Claus standing with a present at their door. But for those who have to spend the festivities in hospital, it can be a pretty grim time for them - until a generous celebrity arrives to cheer them up.
Thanks to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who graced the young cancer-sticken children at the Tata Memorial Hospital with her visit and made their day.
Aishwarya, who is known for her dedication towards special causes, visited the hospital as the chief guest for their annual function and also spent time with the cancer patients and celebrated Christmas with them.
Take a look:
She recently addressed students, teachers and parents at the annual function of special kids, hosted by Narsee Monjee Educational Trust, in Mumbai on Tuesday.
"I feel everyone who is present here is differently-abled because we all have different abilities, different gifts but we have the blessing to realise our potential... That is, by far, the best medal we all can give to ourselves and we all can experience. So, kudos to all the participants. May God bless you," the actress said.
On the work front, Aishwarya will next be seen on-screen along with her actor husband Abhishek Bachchan in Anurag Kashyap's Gulab Jamun.
Recommended For You
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Ola Cab Driver's Gesture after a Passenger Lost his Wallet in the Cab is Heartwarming
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s