Miley Cyrus Thinks Fashion Has Gone Downhill
People are not dressing outrageously, said Miley.
Singer Miley Cyrus believes fashion has gone downhill because people are not dressing outrageously.
The 24-year-old is known for wearing some outlandish garments over the years, including skimpy leotards, nipple tassles, as well as see through costumes.
"Girls really make me sad a lot of the time too, especially right now. I think fashion has taken us a little bit downhill," Cyrus said.
"I can only speak for the years that I've been alive, but I don't know if it has ever been so important to 'fit in'. It's not about standing out right now. Which is so weird, because it seems like for the really unique, smart kids in this generation, it's all about standing out.
"I love seeing these kids on Instagram that dress really dope. This whole world right now is so divided, in the arts, fashion - everything," she added.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Australian Midwife Earns Over 7 Lakh a Year Selling Placenta Smoothies and Keepsakes
- Playing Top Asian Sides Key for India, Says Captain Sunil Chhetri
- Yuvraj Singh Issues Hilarious Warning to Rohit Sharma Ahead of Perth Test
- After Google's Date With US Lawmakers, What Lies Ahead for Facebook, Twitter And Other Tech Companies?
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s