Miley Cyrus Thinks Fashion Has Gone Downhill
People are not dressing outrageously, said Miley.
Singer Miley Cyrus believes fashion has gone downhill because people are not dressing outrageously.
The 24-year-old is known for wearing some outlandish garments over the years, including skimpy leotards, nipple tassles, as well as see through costumes.
"Girls really make me sad a lot of the time too, especially right now. I think fashion has taken us a little bit downhill," Cyrus said.
"I can only speak for the years that I've been alive, but I don't know if it has ever been so important to 'fit in'. It's not about standing out right now. Which is so weird, because it seems like for the really unique, smart kids in this generation, it's all about standing out.
"I love seeing these kids on Instagram that dress really dope. This whole world right now is so divided, in the arts, fashion - everything," she added.
Recommended For You
- MI Turk Mohsin Khan Thanks Suresh Raina for Constant Guidance
- Priyanka Shares Heartfelt Post for 'Friend' Meghan As Suits Star Ties the Knot With Prince Harry
- Lionel Messi to Get Rest in Andres Iniesta's Final Match for Barcelona
- How Congress Edged Past BJP in Karnataka
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Edition In Pictures: A Treat For Marvel Fans?