Mira Rajput Goes Glam in Latest Instagram Post, Shares Pic with Quirky Caption
Mira Rajput, who is practising social distancing like other responsible citizens has shared a picture of herself with an amusing caption.
Image courtesy: Mira Rajput/ Instagram
Mira Rajput, who is practising social distancing like other responsible citizens has shared a picture of herself with an amusing caption. At a time when the world is struck with the horror of the rapid spread of the novel Coronavirus and people need to stop panicing, Mira’s post can be a mood lifter.
Shahid Kapoor’s wife took to Instagram to share a stunning snap of herself in which she is wearing a wraparound printed dress with off-shoulder sleeves. In the picture, she is posing with her hand covering her face.
“It wasn’t a sneeze,” she quipped in her caption.
She has also posted a couple of optimistic messages and important memos in her Instagram stories.
In her stories, shared on the photo-sharing platform, Mira posted a fun isolation regime that says ‘Quarantine Bingo’. The cool game can be spiralled by tagging friends and just screenshot and strike off.
with the picture, we know that Mira has accomplished the following: Clean your cupboard, Play an online game, did your eyebrows, baked a dish. She also shared an image where she is seen looking radiant and positive. “Be happy. Dress up for yourself, she wrote along.
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Ratna Pathak Shah Asked Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Writers If They Were 'Too Harsh' on Middle Class
- Hina Khan's Reaction to Old Boarding Pass is Every Traveler During Lockdown, Watch Video
- WhatsApp’s Biggest Move Yet in The War Against Fake News: Message Forwards Limited to One
- Kerala HC Avoids 'Catastrophe', Provides Pass to Man to Feed His Hungry Cats During Lockdown
- Here's a List of All Diesel Cars You Can't Buy Anymore in India Due to BS-VI Emission Norms