Miss Honduras Keeps Crown After Scandal
Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Tegucigalpa: Miss Honduras 2016 pageant officials have re-crowned Sirey Moran after they got threatened with an international lawsuit.
Moran was stripped of her crown in July after pageant honchos became enraged that she was choosing to spend her time at charity events rather than gigs that would make money for the organisation.
With help from famed lawyer Joe Tacopina, her crown has been restored, making her eligible to compete in Miss Universe pageant.
Tacopina's office told tmz.com: "The Miss Universe Honduras Organisation and Sirey have resolved all previous conflicts concerning her title.
"Sirey looks forward to representing Miss Honduras at the Miss Universe competition early next year."
Recommended For You
- Kangana Ranaut Talks About Nationalism, Nepotism & 'Psycho Love'
- Irani Cup: Rajneesh Gurbani Puts Vidarbha on Brink of Win After Record 800/7
- Ranveer Singh Talks About Facing The Limelight, His Style Quotient And Padmaavat
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- India Joins In As World Prepares To Celebrate French Gastronomy On March 21