Model Irina Shayk Didn't Diet After Giving Birth
Irina Shayk allowed herself to eat hamburgers and pizza after the birth of her daughter.
Model Irina Shayk does not believe in diets and allowed herself to eat hamburgers and pizza after the birth of her daughter Lea.
"I don't believe in diets. I feel like if you want to eat a hamburger or pizza or Spanish jamon, you should do it. This is the secret; just enjoy your life and knowing the balance between eating and working out always helps," Shayk told etonline.com.
Shayk has been dating 43-year-old actor Bradley Cooper since 2015. Although the pair sparked engagement rumours over two years ago, she refused to divulge what their plans were in regards to becoming husband and wife in the future.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mammootty’s Costliest Film Mamangam Budget is Lesser Than the Salary of a Bollywood Star
- Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone Idea: All The New Prepaid Plans Compared
- Bigg Boss 13: Sidharth Shukla Breaks Down After Ugly Fight with Asim Riaz
- Is Your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Logging Location Data When You Tell it Not to? Actually, No
- Common Ground: BJP MP Manoj Tiwari and Congress Both Tweeted Images of US Ships on Indian Navy Day