Mommy Shaming Is Real: Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian refuses to be shamed for her parenting techniques.
Representative Image: Khloe Kardashian/Reuters Pictures
Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian refuses to be shamed for her parenting techniques.
The new mother to baby True, who she had with basketball star Tristan Thompson, said some people have expressed their disappointment that she is not breastfeeding full time. But the "Revenge Body" host explained she simply isn't able to, reports dailymail.co.uk.
In a brief message on Twitter on Friday, Khloe said: "Mommy shaming is real! But the truth is I've tried and tried and tried to breast-feed only and it wasn't working for me.
"I feel fortunate that I am able to breast-feed but with the help of formula. Breastfeeding is something I really wanted to do. Just am not fully able."
She had said via her website that she was having to supplement daughter's breastfeeding with bottle feeds.
"Because I don't produce enough milk, I also have to give a bottle with every feeding," wrote the 33-year-old.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- This Coronavirus Version of Do Re Mi from 'Sound of Music' is Making 90s Kids Nostalgic
- Houseparty App May Not Have Been Hacked, But it Still Violates Your Privacy
- Salman Khan's Nephew Abdullah Khan Passes Away, Actor Remembers Him In Emotional Instagram Post
- What’s At Stake For India That Put Its Billion People Under Lockdown | Crux+
- Astronauts Can Use Their Own Urine to Build Bases on the Moon