Naomi Campbell Wears Hazmat Suit Amid Coronavirus Scare
Amid the outbreak of coronavirus in over a hundred countries, supermodel Naomi Campbell shared her photographs in the hazmat suit.
Supermodel Naomi Campbell was spotted wearing a hazmat suit, a surgical mask and rubber gloves at an airport to guard herself against the coronavirus.
She even took to Instagram and shared her photographs in the hazmat suit.
"Safety First NEXT LEVEL," Naomi captioned the images.
Reacting to her pictures, a user commented: "Naomi makes everything fashionable."
Another one wrote: "Safety but make it fashion."
This is not the first time Naomi has taken precautionary measures when it come to in-flight hygiene. Last year, she posted a video in which she can be seen cleaning down her plane seat, reports mirror.co.uk.
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Recommended For You
- Watch: Giant Rat Measuring over 4 Feet Found in Mexico. Is It Real?
- Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Deepika Acknowledges NCB Summon, To Join Investigation on Saturday
- Saqeeb Salim Opens Up on Sister Huma Qureshi's Name Being Dragged in Payal Ghosh's Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Just had a Baby and Fans Have Already Declared Them 'Best Parents Ever'
- WWE's Road Warrior Animal AKA Joe Laurinaitis Passes Away Aged 60