Nicki Minaj Dares To Bare At Paris Fashion Week
What's your take?
Image: Reuters Pictures
Rapper Nicki Minaj wore a daring ensemble, exposing her left breast partially covered by a pasty as she sat in the front row at the Haider Ackermann Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 show at the Paris Fashion Week.
On Saturday, she was spotted wearing a half-sleeve black Mugler button-down fitted jacket top that revealed most of her chest, including her full left breast that was covered by an agent provocateur nipple pasty.
Her outfit drew comparisons to the purple look that rapper Lil' Kim sported at the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards. The two rappers have feuded for years.
The French model pointed out that it was a look captured 110 years ago by Pablo Picasso in his painting La femme à l’éventail.
And to make sure her fashion-forward nip-slip style statement did not go unnoticed, Minaj made certain to pull her long tresses away when they cascaded around her bust while flanked by de Maigre to her left and Lou Doillon to her right.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Ousts Madhurima Tuli from Show
- Ajay Devgn's Tanhaji Continues Dream Run at Box Office, Earns Rs 128.97 Crore in 8 Days
- Rupinder Pal Singh Gets Brace as India Crush Netherlands in FIH Pro League Debut
- Horsing Around: Touristy Stallion Rides Bus Back Home after Being Found Wandering on UK Highway
- Virat Kohli Spotted Driving His New Audi Q8 SUV For the First Time