Nicki Minaj Signs With Modelling Agency
We'll wait for Nicki Minaj's modelling debut.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Rapper Nicki Minaj has signed on as agency Wilhelmina International, Inc.s newest addition to their celebrity division as a model.
The Starship rapper is swapping the recording studio for the photo studio after being snapped up by the global modelling agency, which has offices in London and the USA.
Nicki isn't a stranger to the fashion world, however; she was announced as the face of Robert Cavalli back in 2015, posing for a gorgeous campaign shot by Francesco Carrozzini.
In an official release by Wilhelmina CEO Bill Wackermann, obtained by people.com, he says Minaj is a driving force in the world of fashion.
"We're thrilled to work alongside Nicki Minaj and her team," he said.
"She is a style pioneer and icon."
The 34-year-old said she is up for the challenge of balancing her work as a singer, songwriter, actress and now, model.
"I love the synergy between my music and how it inspires my fashion," she said.
"My message is always celebrating your own style."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Title Tune Turns Scary as Dharma Productions Moves Over to the Dark Side
- Bigg Boss 13: Post Eviction, Shefali Jariwala is All Praise for Sidharth, Calls Asim 'Ungrateful'
- PUBG Mobile: Best Weapons to Choose and Full List of Weapon Stats
- AI That Studied Photos Say Women May Look Up to 3 Years Younger With Nose Surgery
- Australian Open: Federer Gets Warned for Obscene Language During Quarter-final vs Sandgren