Nora Fatehi's Latest Airport Style Will Inspire You To Look Chic; Watch Video
Fatehi's recent appearance at the Mumbai Airport has also been lauded by many.
Fatehi's recent appearance at the Mumbai Airport has also been lauded by many. From films, TV to Instagram, the actress is a force to reckon with. Her airport look is an interesting combination of comfort and style. Take a look.
@norafatehi #norafatehi #norafanoparty #norafatehifans #dubai #return #instagram #airport #airportlook #airportfashion #airportdiaries #bollywood #bollywoodnews #paparazzi #mumbai #india #instalike #usa #italy #tokyo #lustarmy #spain #paris #berlin #dilbar #dilbardilbar #france #germany #newyork #europe #australia
Fatehi looked gorgeous as she posed for shutterbugs in a boat neck basic white sheath dress. She paired the dress with a teal colored kimono shrug ornamented with white embroidered details. We love the little tassels on the sleeve. She completed the look with loose tresses and sliver strappy flat sandals.
After the huge success of Dilbar, Fatehi has been signed for a special song for the Saif Ali Khan and Chitrangda Singh-starrer Baazaar. Fatehi will be shooting for the song in mid-August. She is also the latest entrant in the cast line-up of Ali Abbas Zafar’s Eid 2019 release, Bharat, which is headlined by Salman Khan and features Priyanka Chopra, Disha Patani, Tabu and Sunil Grover in pivotal roles.
Recommended For You
- Holi 2019: 5 Bollywood Films That Will Not Remain Same Without Festival of Colours
- Holi: Wholly Made Up in Bollywood, the Real Festival Can Get a Lot Dirtier
- Thanos aka Josh Brolin Says Happy Holi on Instagram, Gets Love From Indian Fans
- IPL 2019: Kohli and Chhetri Bond During RCB Training Camp
- Hey Siri, New Apple AirPods Are Priced From Rs 14,900; H1 Chip And Longer Battery Life On Board
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s