Olivia Culpo Looks 'Scary' With Too Much Makeup
Olivia thinks she looks frightening when she goes overboard with the makeup.
Representative Image: Getty Images
Model Olivia Culpo says she prefers to wear less cosmetic products on her face because she thinks she looks frightening when she goes overboard with them.
"I would rather have too little make-up on than too much because I think I look a little scary with too much on," Culpo told usmagazine.com.
She feels her best when she is on holiday.
Culpo added: "When I'm on vacation with healthy, dewy glow and beachy hair."
She has a lot of lipstick products.
"I like a lot of liners from MAC, Charlotte Tilbury and Marc Jacobs. I also love NARS lip crayons and Burt's Bee's chapstick -- it's really good. I try to play with my lips every single day and I can't leave the house without anything on them."
Culpo said her secret behind her flawless complexion is that she undergoes facials and "infrared therapy".
"I love getting facials and doing infrared therapy. It gets rid of breakouts and stimulates collagen too," she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria
- Mom and Dad, Sorry for All Those Times I Was a Prick: Shahid Kapoor
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme
- HP Chromebook x360 Review: A Million Android Apps Make All The Difference
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs, Launch Date and More