On Friendship Day, Gift Your Friend Some Pamper Time
Treat her to some skincare.
Image: Instagram/ Karisma Kapoor
Chocolates and jewellery are passe. Pamper your girlfriend with make-up or a session of hair spa or nail art for Friendship Day on Sunday.
Aakriti Kochar, beauty and make-up Expert, Oriflame India and Nikita Garg, beauty trainer at Be U Salons, have listed a few ideas:
* A healthy yet glamorous glow is something everyone craves for in good make-up. Buy a good face highlighter if your friend craves for a Kim Kardashian look.
* If your friend finds it difficult in blending her make-up and craves for a long lasting make-up, get her a nice face mist. There a number of options in the market.
* Dry shampoo: She keeps complaining about her hair and finds it difficult to manage as most of the time she has to rush to work? Get her a dry shampoo as it is an absolute blessing. Ask her to spray it on the roots and spread with fingers like a massage. This will make the oil disappear and give instant volume to the hair.
* Surprise your friend with a good hair spa session at her favourite salon.
* Most women love a good perfume or a mist. Pick one for her or gift her a package which also has a matching lotion. Layering of a fragrance makes it last longer.
* Take your friend to a nail art studio or a salon and let her enjoy a trendy nail art. There are various options to pick from like ombre nails, marble nail art or even chrome nail is equally alluring.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Gulzar, Poonam Dhillon Attend Khayyam's Prayer Meet; Kapil Sharma Accused of Disrespecting Women
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships
- Moon is Glowing Brighter than Sun in NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Images