Oscars 2017: Dev Patel Brings His Mother As a Date and We Just Can't Get Over His Chivalry
Millions of girls have been swooning over the heart-throb actor Dev Patel but what will make them collectively sigh now is his appearance at the Oscars red carpet.
Millions of girls have been swooning over the heart-throb actor Dev Patel but what will make them collectively sigh now is his appearance at the Oscars red carpet. The actor, who is nominated in the Best Supporting Actor category for his film Lion, decided to bring his mother as his red-carpet partner and obviously, women all around are bound to fall in love with him all over again.
Moreover, her mother probably wins the best-dressed title, as she opted for a traditional Indian sari for the big night. If this isn't the perfect Oscar appearance, we don't know what is!
Lion, which is nominated in the Best Film category, is based on the true story of Saroo Brierley, who was just five when he fell asleep on a train and found himself hundreds of miles away from his home in rural India and was adopted by an Australian couple.
Many people including Billy Eichner took to Twitter to express their uncontrollable joy over the beautiful mother-son moment on the red carpet.
If I ever go to the Oscars I am ALSO bringing Dev Patel's mother
— billy eichner (@billyeichner) February 27, 2017
— 🐘 (@VancityReynIds) February 27, 2017
dev patel went to the oscars with his mom isn't this the cutest thing pic.twitter.com/F0sPGuhvBP
— becca (@LElGHMANl) February 27, 2017
Recommended For You
- Simmba: Ranveer Singh-Sara Ali Khan’s Tere Bin Will Take You Back to Yash Chopra’s Romantic Songs
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
- Fashion Trends Poo Flaunted in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham are Relevant Even After 17 Years
- Meet The Manipur Startup Recreating Tea With Grandma's Secret Recipes Filled With Nostalgia
- Alia Bhatt Gives Hilarious Response to a Fan Who Asked If He Could Call Her 'Alia Kapoor'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s