Pamela Anderson Looks Unrecognisable At Cannes
Fans found themselves looking twice to see if it was her as she stepped out with a new look.
"Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson looked unrecognisable at the Cannes Film Festival, where she turned up with slicked hair and a sweeping blue evening dress.
The actress, best remembered as busty blonde CJ Parker in the 1990s lifeguard drama "Baywatch", looked unrecognisable when she made an appearance at the "120 Beats Per Minute" premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Saturday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The 49-year-old rocked in an 1980s style ruched blue dress and slicked her famous golden hair back from her face.
The voluminous midnight blue gown featured puff ball sleeves, which fell into a plunging neckline showing off her cleavage.
The bottom of the bodice nipped in the actress' tiny waist and more ruching around her hips exaggerated her curves. The creased retro gown fell to the floor with a small train as she made her way down the red carpet.
Anderson scraped back her long hair, letting her golden hair fall behind her back.
She paired her look with encrusted statement earrings, and her jewellery was so heavy that her ear lobes started to sag under the weight. She accessorised her retro look with bangles on her right arm and left her neck bare.
Recommended For You
- Now Get Fuel at Your Doorstep - Indian Oil Starts Home Delivery of Diesel in India
- Lewis Hamilton on Top, But Concern at Grassroots Level
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes
- Eugenie Bouchard Passes First Test in Miami Qualifying
- Toyota Yaris Sedan – All You Need to Know: Price, Mileage, Features and More