One of the most difficult tasks for parents in the morning is to get the kids out of bed and get them ready for school. Most of them throw tantrums in the morning, and their day starts by getting scolded. No matter how early they wake up, some kids feel uneasy and irritated while travelling to school. Do not worry! You can overcome these problems by bringing positive changes to your children’s morning routine. Let’s take a look at the best morning habits for school-going kids.
1. Sleep Time: Always make sure that your child gets 7 to 8 hours of complete sleep. For this, prepare their bedroom early in the night. Keep the light of the house to a minimum, and set a sleep schedule for your kid.
2. Keep Things Prepared At Night: To avoid the morning rush, you should prepare things at night itself, like making their tiffin, getting shoes ready, pressing their clothes, etc. Also, encourage the child to develop the habit of doing these things on their own as well, once they grow up.
3. Wake Up Before Your Child: Try to get up before the kids, so that you may finish your preparations and have time for your child. Try to get ready at least 30 minutes before, so that you can manage things on time.
4. Morning Routine Chart: You can make a morning routine chart for the child. This will help them to plan things accordingly. There will be no last-minute problems before going to school.
5. Keep Calm: It is better to maintain peace in the morning, rather than get angry or irritated. This will help both your children and you concentrate well on the work at hand.
6. Make Their Weekend Special: Plan an amazing weekend with your children as this will help them to stay motivated and also work diligently for the entire coming week.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here