Pooja Hegde To Turn Showstopper At Kids Fashion Week
Top kids brands will showcase their collections.
Actress Pooja Hegde, model Lopamudra Raut and actress Nia Sharma are set to walk the ramp for the Mumbai edition of India Kids Fashion Week (IKFW) Season 5.
After its Delhi edition, IKFW, an initiative of Event Capital (a Laqshya Media Group Company) and Craftworld Events, will arrive here this weekend.
While Pooja will walk the ramp for Nimbus, Lopamudra will turn showstopper for BIBA Girls. Nia will hit the ramp for Fycon Troupe.
Other brands that will showcase their collections are Enchanted Velvet, Cuddles for Cubs, Kids Around, Gini and Jony, KidZania, Cubmarks, Pink Cow Cushion, Sugar Candy, Tiber Taber (styled by Asian Paints), Little Pocket Store and Kirti Rathore.
"We are excited to come to Mumbai after a successful edition in Delhi and are delighted to have Pooja Hedge, Lopamudra Raut and Nia Sharma on board for the Mumbai edition," Manoj Mahla, owner, Craftworld Events, said in a statement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia, FIH Hockey Pro League 2020 HIGHLIGHTS: Australia Edge India 4-3
- Ahead of Festival, Indian-American Entrepreneur Launches 'Holi Ghee' to Pay Homage to Desi Sweets
- Reebok Zig Kinetica Review: When Inspiration From The Past Makes it All Worthwhile
- Samsung Sent a Weird 1 Notification By Mistake, And People Started to See Conspiracies
- Icons on Your Windows 10 PC Are Set to Get Their First Big Makeover in Years