Pooja Hegde To Turn Showstopper At Kids Fashion Week
Top kids brands will showcase their collections.
Actress Pooja Hegde, model Lopamudra Raut and actress Nia Sharma are set to walk the ramp for the Mumbai edition of India Kids Fashion Week (IKFW) Season 5.
After its Delhi edition, IKFW, an initiative of Event Capital (a Laqshya Media Group Company) and Craftworld Events, will arrive here this weekend.
While Pooja will walk the ramp for Nimbus, Lopamudra will turn showstopper for BIBA Girls. Nia will hit the ramp for Fycon Troupe.
Other brands that will showcase their collections are Enchanted Velvet, Cuddles for Cubs, Kids Around, Gini and Jony, KidZania, Cubmarks, Pink Cow Cushion, Sugar Candy, Tiber Taber (styled by Asian Paints), Little Pocket Store and Kirti Rathore.
"We are excited to come to Mumbai after a successful edition in Delhi and are delighted to have Pooja Hedge, Lopamudra Raut and Nia Sharma on board for the Mumbai edition," Manoj Mahla, owner, Craftworld Events, said in a statement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?