Princess Cruises' Enchanted Princess to Lift Anchor in 2020
The cruise liner will transport up to 3,660 passengers on a summer European itinerary for her maiden voyage.
Image for representation. (Photo courtesy: AFP Relaxnews)
New details have been released on Princess Cruises' latest ship: Enchanted Princess.
Set to lift anchor in 2020, the cruise liner will transport up to 3,660 passengers on a summer European itinerary for her maiden voyage.
Construction of the 143,700-ton ship will take place at the Fincantieri Monfalcone shipyard in Italy.
Ship highlights include a European-style Piazza, inspired by public squares in Italy and France where roving street performers and buskers will entertain guests, and glass elevators that will offer panoramic views of the ship, Vegas-style casino and original music productions.
An onboard art gallery will also offer guests art history lectures, and the chance to bid on original works from artists like Thomas Kinkade, Peter Max and Michael Godard.
Enchanted Princess sets sail June 15, 2020. Bookings for the opening season open November 8, 2018.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- From Slam Poets to 'Eco-Feminists', BBC's 100 Most Influential Women 2019 List Has 7 Indians
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More