Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Heart-shaped Mangalsutra Over Mustard Outfit on Streets of London
Ditching her all-white street style, this time the Isn't it Romantic actor flaunted her all-mustard ensemble like a pro on the streets of London.
Priyanka Chopra in London
After hitting the first row at the New York Fashion Week 2019 in her '90s inspired skirt suit by Michael Kors, Priyanka Chopra was spotted on the streets of London.
Ditching her all-white street style, this time the Isn't it Romantic actor flaunted her all-mustard ensemble like a pro with her Mangalsutra.
She ventured in the city while her husband Singer Nick Jonas was also in the capital with his brothers.
The Quantico actor was dressed to kill in a mustard crew neck and cigarette pants and a coat over her shoulders. She threw together a pair of black ankle boots.
We all know Priyanka's obsession with her handbags and this time she carried her edgy Gucci bag.
On the accessory front, she flaunted her heart shaped Mangalsutra and Ray Ban shades to go along with.
Priyanka is shooting for her upcoming Bollywood flick directed by Shonali Bose, The Sky is Pink, also starring Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim based on the life of Aisha Chaudhary, a motivational speaker suffering from pulmonary fibrosis.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Why Target Sonakshi Alone? Mahabharat Star Nitish Bharadwaj Asks Mukesh Khanna To Be Empathetic
- Arjun Kapoor to Go On a Virtual Date With Fan To Raise Money for Fight Against Coronavirus
- UK Netizens Call on Nation to 'Clap for Boris' as PM Johnson Battles Coronavirus in ICU
- WhatsApp’s Biggest Move Yet in The War Against Fake News: Message Forwards Limited to One
- Xerox is Making Disposable Ventilators And They do Not Require Power to Work