Priyanka Chopra Slays in Black Turtleneck & Snakeskin Boots in Los Angeles
This time the global icon, Priyanka Chopra, was spotted in Los Angeles in her all-black attire looking like a true fashionista.
Priyanka Chopra in Los Angeles
The global icon, Priyanka Chopra is the undisputed fashionista who is known to serve incredible fashion statements and trends every time she makes an appearance.
This time the global icon was spotted in Los Angeles in her all-black attire looking like a true fashionista in ever sense. We are already aware Priyanka is obsessed with her turtleneck sweaters be it in white, mustard or black, the Quantico actor slays turtleneck like no one else.
In a pair of wide black pants along with her black turtleneck she accessorised her look with a her favorite Gucci back which she has already flaunted a couple of times before along with a pair of shades. The snakeskin boots clearly stole the show giving a finishing touch to her ensemble.
Previously, Priyanka was spotted in a snakeskin coat on a dinner date with Game of thrones actor Sophie Turner.
Priyanka Chopra and Sophie Turner out for dinner in LA, January 22nd. 💕 pic.twitter.com/KU0FQCyJe2— best of Priyanka Chopra (@badpostpriyanka) January 23, 2019
So it turns out Priyanka clearly can't do without her turtleneck sweaters and snakeskin essentials. Take a cue, ladies!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires
- Xiaomi Mi Band Launched in India at Rs 2,299, First Sale on September 19
- Dream Girl Box Office Day 4: Ayushmann Khurrana Sets New Benchmark
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Lego Shoes, Robo Dog and Vegan Meat: The Quirkiest Finds at Alibaba's Taobao Maker Festival